Sunday 15 September 2013

Adgorkus Mechmorkus

Yes, yes, I know it's been a while since I blogged anything and this is going to be a short one too.  This is just a quick showcase for some of my recent models.  Yes, I'm still playing plenty of 40K including a few visits to Warhammer World.

Tyranids.
Finally got around to building my Tervigon.  Love this model.


Orks
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


I've built up my Ork Boyz to 150, and with 30 left to assemble I will finally be able to go Green Tide.
Until then here are a few others I've assembled.




Flash Gitz

 These were made with primarily the Ork Nobz box but with the Ork Pirate heads from Spellcrow.



And for fun, a Grot Megatank made from an assortment of bits including an old Rhino, Grot turrets from a Dakkajet and the ram off a Battlewagon.



 And just because....

Space Marines

No, I'm not really a Space Marine player but I have a few so decided to try painting some up.

Howling Griffons Tac Marine


 Blood Angel assault marine

Take care, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment